Acer has recently announced another fascinating Android mid range mobile called Acer Liquid Mini E310 smart phone on 6th January, 2011. This smart phone is the small brother of Liquid Metal smart phone. It features an attractive design, bright and clear display, and more. The complete features of this device are listed below:
Top Nine Features of Acer Liquid Mini E310 Smart phone:
- Acer Liquid Mini E310 smart phone runs on Android v2.2 Froyo operating system.
- This device is powered by 600 MHz ARM 11 Processor, Adreno 200 GPU, and Qualcomm MSM7227 Chipset.
- It measures the dimensions of 110.4 x 57.5 x 13 mm and weighs 109 grams.
- It features 3.2 inches TFT capacitive touch screen display at a resolution of 360 x 640 pixels and 256K colors. It also offers accelerometer sensor, touch sensitive controls, multi touch input method, and Acer UI features.
- It provides 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM, and 32 GB expandable memory online casino via microSD memory card.
- It carries 5 megapixels camera at an image resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels with geo tagging feature. It records video at 480p @ 30 fps.
- It has 1300 mAh Li – Po battery. It offers 400 hours of standby time & 8 hours of talk time on 2G network and 480 hours of standby time & 6 hours 30 minutes on 3G network.
- Other features available in the device are 3G (HSDPA @ 7.2 Mbps), EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and EDR, DLNA, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, HTML browser, Picasa Integration, Document Viewer, Facebook and Twitter Integration, YouTube, 3.5 mm audio jack, and Google Talk.
- This smartphone supports audio formats like WMA, MP3, WAV, and eAAC and video formats like WMV, MP4, H.264, and H.263.
Acer Liquid Mini E310 is expected to release on April 2011 with a price of 199.99 Euro unlocked SIM free in UK. Overall, this smartphone allows the users to enjoy all high end features at a low cost.