What is Swine Flu?
It’s a highly spreading respiratory disease caused by a virus named as orthomyxovirus , the virus which migrate from pigs to humans This virus is commonly called as H1N1. These are some of the steps to protect from Swine Flu
Precautionary Steps for Swine Flu (Influenza A H1N1)
1. Drink plenty of liquids, atleast 2 to 3 litres of water .
2. Exercise or walk daily for atleast one hour to make your body feel fit.
3. When you go to a common place for example , a park, airport, hospital, railway station cover your nostrils and mouth with either a handkerchief or with a mask which has some medications in it like for ex Eucalyptus Oil.
4. When you are talking to a person who has cold just cover your mouth and nostrils with a cloth and talk
5. Tulsi a herbal plant has the power to stop this virus spreading fast in our body, Eat tulsi.
6. Drink Fresh Lime Juice once in a day.
7. Sleep for atleast 8 hours a day make your liver work well.
8. Clean your house daily and if you are having asthma you need to be very careful .
9. Clean your hands regularly before and after eating.
10. Don’t touch your nose with your fingers when you are away from home. Infection can go through your fingers into your body.
11. If you feel feverish take necessary tablets to avoid fever.
If you follow these steps you can be protected from Swine FLU.