Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo smartphone is bundled with many latest additions and it is a new generation in Sony Ericsson Xperia smartphones. It was announced on 13th January, 2011 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The device is designed with the cutting edge technology which provides mind blowing experience in multimedia, and more.
Features of Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo Smartphone:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo Smartphone is made at a size of 116 mm x 57 mm x 13 mm and weighs 126 gms.
- This device has brilliant and vibrant 3.7 inches LED backlit LCD touchscreen display (480 x 854 pixels) with 16 M colors. It includes scratch resistant surface, multi touch method, Sony Mobile BRAVIA engine, accelerometer and proximity sensors, and Timescape features.
- It carries internal memory of 350 MB, and 32 GB of expandable memory (microSD memory card). It includes 8 GB microSD memory card with it.
- It features 8MP (3264 x 2448 pixels) camera with many features like video calling, auto focus, touch focus, LED flash, smile and face detection, and geo tagging. It also features a secondary VGA camera.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo runs Android v2.3 OS (Gingerbread).
- This device is equipped with 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor.
- It has Li – Po 1500mAh battery. It offers stand by time – 400 hrs (3G) / 430 hrs (2G) and talk time – 7 hrs (3G) / 6 hrs 55 min (2G). It plays music up to 31 hrs.
- It offers data modes features like EDGE, 3G (HSUPA & HSDPA), GPRS, & HTML browsing and connectivity features like Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, DLNA, A-GPS, and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
- This device has also some additional outstanding features like MIDP v2.1, HDMI port, Stereo FM radio with RDS, SNS integration, TrackID Music recognition, Document Viewer, and Adobe Flash Player 10.1.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo is expected to release on March 2011 at an expected price of around $450 USD. Overall, Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo will definitely prove to be one of the best smartphones of 2011.