Insurance is there for each and everything in this world. There is always an opportunity for us to be fully secured. For anyone above the age of 30 running a family must have these three major insurances to live peacefully and happily.
1. Life Insurance – This insurance will protect your family financially where there is a loss of life.
2. Medical / Health Insurance – This insurance will be very helpful on saving money on medical fees.
3. Renters Insurance – This insurance is very important where it protects your property such as furniture, clothes and other valuables. Renter insurance helps you in protecting your assets in case of any theft, damages due to natural calamities.
Rental Insurance Policy extent of coverage
It is very essential to take a Renter insurance and the following benefits you get by applying for a renter insurance.
- Fire can happen anytime, especially in the wooden house you will have the benefit of getting complete financial security of anything happened due to fire or lightning.
- If anyone abruptly destroys any belongings of yours inside your home due to anger or any other reasons you can claim for renter’s insurance.
- You will covered where there is a theft you might lose important items like jewels etc.
- All Natural calamities are covered by Renter insurance such as volcanic eruption, Tornado, Tsunami, Cyclone, snow fall, etc.
Note: This coverage of renter insurance will vary according to each Insurance company. The above stated are the general coverage points of Renter insurance and will not be the same or applicable to all renter insurance policies. Please read the insurance document carefully and learn about the extent of coverage and then apply for a renter insurance.