Motorola Xoom is the first tablet device developed by Motorola. After lot of rumors and leaks about the device, it was finally announced on January 5, 2011 at CES. This device provides bright display, dual camera, fast processor and it is built up with many powerful features.
Features of Motorola Xoom tablet:
- Motorola Xoom tablet operates on Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system and powered by 1000 MHz dual core NVidia Tegra 2 processor. It features a 3D graphics hardware accelerator.
- The tablet measures a size of 249 x 167.8 x 12.9 mm and weighs 730 grams.
- It comes with 10.1 inches capacitive touch screen display at 1280 x 800 resolution.
- It provide dual cameras: 5MP rear facing camera with dual LED flash, digital zoom and auto-focus and 2MP front facing camera for making video calling.
- It is equipped with 1024 MB DDR2 RAM, 32 GB internal memory and 32 GB expandable memory via microSDHC and microSD card.
- It offers battery life of 10 hours video playback
- It features USB (version 2.0), Bluetooth (version 2.1) with EDR and HID, Wi-Fi (802.11 b, 802.11 g, 802.11 n) connectivity, DLNA, GPS (A-GPS), HDMI (version 1.4), 3.5 mm headphone connector, Adobe flash player 10.1, and HTML and Flash browser.
- It includes some sensors like gyroscope, compass, accelerometer and barometer sensors.
- The music player supports MP3, AAC+, AAC and AMR audio playback and MPEG4, H.264 and H.263 video playback. It offers YouTube player too.
Price and Release date of Motorola Xoom tablet:
- Motorola Xoom may hit the sales from Q1, 2011 at expected price rate of around $700.
Motorola Xoom Android tablet is packed with many advanced features with it like latest Android OS, huge memory space, high resolution camera and more. Therefore this tablet will be a good buy with those impressive features.