The prostate is present under the bladder and at the front of rectum of a man. The Prostate Cancer affects prostate gland of men. There are no exact causes for the cancer. Pain or burn in urination is a common symptom of Prostate Cancer. The treatment of the cancer can be according to the development of cancer.
Symptoms of Prostate Cancer:
The symptoms of prostate cancer do not occur at early stages. The most common symptom is difficult and pain in urination. As the cancer develops there are several symptoms for the disease.
- Pain or difficulties during urination.
- Urine stream is weak.
- Cannot urinate during online casino the feel.
- Blood during urination.
- Close succession urination during night times.
- Ejaculation is very painful.
- Pain in lower back.
Causes of Prostate Cancer:
The exact causes of Prostate Cancer are yet to be discovered. However, there are certain risk factors to identify whether it is a Prostate Cancer.
- There is an increased risk for men in developing this cancer at the age of 50.
- There is higher risk to the males of African Americans, lower risk to the males of Hispanic and Asian and intermediate risk to the males of Caucasians.
- The Prostate Cancer can also cause to the males if any of their family members have.
- If a man has high diet in dairy fats as well as in animal has the chance of increasing the risk of Prostate Cancer.
Treatment of Prostate Cancer:
There are many treatments for the males who are affected by Prostate Cancer. The treatment is based on the development of the cancer. The treatment of Prostate Cancer includes:
- Watchful waiting
- Radiation therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Cryotherapy and