Alpine IVA-D310R is one of the best unique car media station with touch screen display. This provides a complete control simply by touching the display of audio system. Front panel display allows the user to operate even if the monitor is down. This system reads both CD and DVD with MP3 and WMA format music and also supports JPEG. IVA-D310R is designed with advanced control and fully customized features.
Top three special features of IVA-D310R
- This plays a broad range of media like CDs, DVDs, MP3 and WMA discs and also connecting iPod directly allows accessing the whole portable music library quickly.
- Pulse touch display provides easy control of the entire system by touching the screen. DVD menu navigations are also operated simply by fingertip action.
- A multi-channel processor can be added to control all sound settings in touch screen display.
Technical specifications of IVA-D310R:
- IVA-D310R has 7” TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) screen, wide touch screen LCD monitor and it is tillable.
- 3 Preouts are provided with 2V and 50 watts x 4 high power Amplifier.
- Designed with NAVI MIX, NAVI RGB input and 1 AUX AV Input and Output
- This system provides direct DVD menu control with MP3 and CD text display in screen.
- DVD-R/DVD-RW, CD-R/CD-RW is Compatible in this media system.
- The Bass Engine Plus includes bass band width control, Factory preset EQ, Bass focus, Bass center frequency control and Treble center frequency control, 3-position HP and LP digital correction,
- MediaXpander in IVA-D310R is useful for MP3’s and for low bit rate music.
- 4ch adjustable time in digital.
- The other highlights of IVA-D310R are iPersonalize, Sub display useful when monitor is down, dual button illumination, data download, vehicle display interface, dual inputs, Amplifier link of 2005 model, and Remote control in steering wheel.
- This set can be said as specially designed for iPod.
- It has width of 7.1 inch (180mm), height of 2 inch (50 mm) and depth of 6.3 inch (160mm).
- This system cannot be connected with Bluetooth device but security codes can be used for personal access.
Note: this is for informational purposes only.