LG Phoenix Smartphone is a light weight Android powered smartphone. This smart phone was recently released by AT&T US Carrier (17 April, 2011). This article shows you some of the advantages and disadvantages of this smartphone.
Advantages of LG Phoenix Smart phone:
- Android 2.2 Froyo operating system is the real advantages as Android enabled smart phones are one of the top selling smart phones in the industry. When you use any version of Android powered device. With the powerful technique of JIT Compiler in place, Operating through this operating system is a breeze with flash 10.1 and AIR support and the ability to download apps from Android marketplace makes Android Froyo 2.2 is truly an advantage for this LG Phoenix smart phone.
- This device gives you one of the best advantages which everyone likes to have in their smartphone (i.e.) faster internet browsing. You can experience the fast internet browsing as
http://orderessayonlineon.com/ \ http://spyphoneapp-software.com/ \ essay writing lesson plan middle school \ http://iphonespyapponline.com/ \ how to spy on a cell phone \ http://orderessayonlineon.com/ \ http://spyphoneapp-software.com/ \ iphone spy app \ http://buyessay-onlinein.com/
you do in a PC with its 3G network.
- This smart phone has AT&T Wi-Fi hot spots. Therefore, you can always be in touch with your friends or families by just creating a portable hot spot which shares your Wi-Fi connection with other mobile devices for sending corporate & personal email, and text & picture messages.
- It is astonishing to know that you can create customizable home screens up to 5 or 7. Thus, it offers you easy and quick navigation to your favorite apps, games, etc.
- Another best advantage of this device will be its 3.2 inch touch screen display. In this display, you can use two finger pinch operation for zooming capabilities.
Disadvantages of LG Phoenix Smartphone:
- The first noticeable disadvantage of this device is 600 MHz ARM 11 Processor. Since many smartphones are powered by powerful 1 GHz processor, it is not the right time to have this 600 MHz processor. Although it is a mid-range handset, it is good enough to use this processor.
- It does not offer you a LED flash for capturing images or videos under low light.
- The speed of Wi-fi Networking is not that great.
Overall this smartphone has only few disadvantages, and it is a good device to buy.